The MOAB trail network is in danger. The guys break down what’s happening and how we can make an impact on how to preserve one of the most famous trail networks in the world.
For more information on potential closures check out the Red Rock four wheelers article here
To have your voice heard please visit the BLM’s website LINKED HERE and click the “participate now” button next to it.
When it asks for comments write in whichever alternative you feel best represents your opinions on how the situation should be handled. We as DirtNerds offroad support “Alternative A – no change” or “Alternative D – pro-motorized”. You must leave a comment to support your choice. Examples on how to comment are listed below.
Examples are copied directly from the Tread Lightly article LINKED HERE
Substantive comments do one or more of the following:
• question, with reasonable basis, the accuracy of information in the EIS (Environmental Impact Statement) or EA (Environmental Assessment);
• question, with reasonable basis, the adequacy of, methodology for, or assumptions used for the environmental analysis;
• present new information relevant to the analysis;
• present reasonable alternatives other than those analyzed in the EIS or EA;
• cause changes or revisions in one or more of the alternatives.
then add you name
Do this as often as you can and have anyone you know who likes 4wheeling in Moab to do the same.
SAVE MOAB merch is available in our online store. All proceeds will be donated to Tread Lightly to help support the cause.
check us out on all social media @TheDirtDrive
To Order Dirtnerds offroad and The Dirt Drive Merch Click Here
Check us out on all social media @TheDirtDrive
To order DirtNerds off-road andDirt Drive Merch Click Here